Ener-Air by IKO is a breathable rigid polyisocyanurate insulation sheathing with a coated glass fiber facer laminated on the top and bottom side. Manufactured at IKO’s state-of-the-art ISO 9001-2008 registered facility, Ener-Air is a sheathing that:
- Provides high thermal resistance of R6 per inch (RSI 1.05 per 25 mm) for improved energy efficient performance of walls.
- Helps decrease the cost of construction. Designers can reduce the overall footprint of their buildings, as a smaller thickness of Ener-Air achieves the same R-value (RSI) as other thicker types of insulation.
- Environmentally friendly. Ener-Air does not contain HCFC’s, making it an ideal "Green”product. Ener-Air’s Energy Star® certification means that it clearly contributes to reducing energy consumption.
- User-friendly. Coated glass facers on both sides of the sheathing provide moderate abuse-resistance on the jobsite Ener-Air is lightweight & easy to cut, thus reducing labor costs on site.
- Provides versatility. Coated glass fiber facings provide the increased moisture resistance necessary for cavity wall applications. Ener-Air’s facings are also compatible with solvent-based materials, which can attack and compromise the performance of other thermoplastic insulations.
- Has a uniform thickness for consistently maintaining air space requirements in cavity wall applications.
- Available in 4’ x 8’ boards in a variety of thicknesses including:
Order quantities and lead times may vary. Contact your local Mitten branch for a list of box/order quantities.