According to Remodeling Magazine’s Cost vs Value Report, a manufactured stone veneer project retains 97.1% of its value, making stone remodels a smart investment on any home’s curb appeal or interior accent wall.
ClipStone is backed by at 50 year limited warranty so you can rest assured we stand by what we make. ClipStone meets all required International Building Codes as well as International Residential Codes as evaluated by IAPMO Uniform Evaluation Service. ClipStone is made of concrete, and iron oxide pigments create the natural coloring, so the stone face does not fade like other siding materials, and never needs to be painted. Try ClipStone once and let the beauty speak for itself.
- Those handy with a drill and do not mind cutting a few stones with a hand grinder will enjoy what they can accomplish with ClipStone.
- ClipStone is individual stones, not panels. Get the aesthetic of real stone veneer, value and curb appeal to your home.
- ClipStone makes projects like accent walls and wainscots in your home more accessible, with tools an experienced DIYer would already have, without the learning curve that comes with panels.
- Since no mortar is needed to install, so no mess to clean up once your project is complete.
- ClipStone’s intelligent water management system and mechanical fastener means your client will not have to worry about many traditional masonry issues.
- ClipStone also carries a 50-year warranty so the only thing left to worry about is which color will look best.
- Since ClipStone uses a mechanical fastener, you will never need to return to the project to fix a stone that has fallen off.
- ClipStone’s mechanical fasteners also mean there’s no mortar needed, so you can install ClipStone in cold weather conditions without precautions – unlike traditional mortared applications.
- There is also less waste, compared to panelized stones, so you save on cost and materials.
- Work out of your existing toolbox.
- You can transition from siding to stone without changing your crew, your tools, or your schedule.
- By installing just 2 squares of ClipStone, you can recuperate up to 89% ROI on a home. Only insulation and steel entry door replacements can beat that high of a return.
- Every contractor knows time is money. ClipStone lets you add stone veneer in a fraction of the time of installing mortared stone.
- Contractors love the innovative easy installation, and homeowners love mixing their own colors and styles.
For more information about Clipstone and how it install it, CLICK HERE.
Want to see more ClipStone? See how this cement-based stone veneer looks on a variety of homes using the visualizer!